Benview Early Years Centre
Close Menu
Comments and Complaints

If you have a comment or complaint please approach the Head of Establishment in the first instance.

If the Head of Establishment does not resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you should contact our Customer Liaison Unit who will:

  • Take a totally neutral stance in fully investigating your complaint;
  • acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days;
  • Give a full written response within a further 10 working days, unless another timescale has been agreed

The Customer Liaison Unit can be contacted by phone or email:

Phone 0141 287 5384


Customer Liaison Unit

Education Services

Glasgow City Council

Wheatley House

25 Cochrane Street

Merchant City


G1 1HL




How to make a Complaint to SCSWIS:

If you want to complain about a care service which is regulated by Social Care and Social Work Improvement Scotland you can:

• telephone any of our offices

• write to any of our offices

• visit any of our offices

• fill in our complaints form online at

We have 5 Regional Offices - in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Hamilton and Paisley.



Social Care and Social Work               Europa Building

Improvement Scotland                       Ground Floor

Compass House                                  450 Argyle Street

11 Riverside Drive                              Glasgow  G2 8LG

Dundee   DD1 4NY                             Tel: 0141 242 0391

Telephone: 01382 207100

Fax: 01382 207289